What is Hypnosis
In a nutshell:- Hypnosis is the master key to the mind.
What is HynoTherapy
HypnoTherapy is a most gentle and easy way to access the mind for the purpose of eliminating unnecessary suffering through the power of Hypnosis.
How does it work?
Would you believe that it is as simply as a purposeful conversation, all conversation has the same goal – to communicate and to be persuasive and influential, and sometimes to convince. This is the same with hypnosis.
One of the things I am fascinated with in hypnosis is it shows the power of words and language. These are the only tools necessary for effective hypnosis. These along with the skills of the hypnotherapist.
1. You need to find a skilled and experienced therapist, one that you trust.Do some research – ask for recommendations. Have an initial chat with the person ( Hypnotherapist)
2. Once you are happy that you have found someone trust – get clear on what the problem is and what you want to get from working with this person. Make an appointment.
3. In the initial session the Therapist will ask some questions to gather information about your specific issue and how it is impacting on your life.
4. Then you will be reassured and the process of hypnosis will be explained.
5. You will simply be invited to get comfortable and to relax…close your eyes….and the therapist will guide you through the process combining the information that you have given her/him along with their skills in effectively managing and directing the process with your specific outcome in mind.You are in control all through this process and unlike stage hypnosis – you can open you’re eyes when you chose – or you may chose to keep them closed and follow the process to the resolution of your problem.
6. You will be gently orientated and brought back to the room, fully alert fully awake in the the here and now.
Its a very easy and comfortable process where you have nothing to do but relax. How much better can it get – you open your eyes at the end of it and your problem is shifted or totally disappeared.
What can it help with?
It helps with almost anything. It is especially effective in releasing anxiety and worry. It helps with all addictions. Food, alcohol, phobias, enhances confidence and new learning skills.
Hypnotherapy combines well with other therapies and treatments to support your health care and to maintain a sense of wellbeing.
What is self Hypnosis?
All Hypnosis is self hypnosis. Many people have a fear of hypnosis which often comes from watching stage hypnosis or old pictures of an old man with a beard swinging a watch and the person just falls under a spell. It is not a spell. it is a deep state of relaxation which you can choice to come out of at any stage of the process. In this sense all hypnosis is self hypnosis. The Hypnotherapist can do nothing without your full cooperation and willingness to participate.You can’t be ‘put under’ hypnosis.
The benefits of hypnosis.
The initial and immediate benefit is the depth of relaxation that you will feel. It will bring about a level of relaxation that you may never have experienced before in your life.
I would describe it as one of the best self care tools that is naturally available once have experienced hypnosis. I say this because the experience of hypnosis is at the same time a lesson in how to self hypnotise yourself. Its true, you’ll find that its easy and it’s natural.
The most effective and main benefit of hypnosis is that the skilled hypnotherapist can quickly get to the root cause of the problem and with your willingness to permanently release it.
It is now a well known fact that “The mind can make either a heaven or a hell out of the very same circumstances.”
Much of our suffering is created in the mind with our perceptions and our imaginings and projections. Our early childhood fears and anxiety are imprinted in our minds and can cause us much pain throughout our life.
Our imagination gives us an amazing power that we can be used for good or ill. Hypnotherapy is the effective use of the faculty of imagination for the health and wellbeing of the person.
A bonus of Hypnosis is that you will learn so much about yourself through the process, you will gain amazing self management and self regulation tools that you yourself will easily be able to use when you most need them.
Hypnosis is not a one time event where the therapist fixes you – it is a lifelong self management skill that you will easily pick up.
It benefits are widespread – it can be the cause of deep relaxation, lower blood pressure, painfree joints, releasing painful back ache. releasing life restricting habits and phobias, releasing addictions, weight issues, smoking, over drinking. Releasing negative patterns and emotions and so freeing up more energy to create better relationships.
You will learn Life changing techniques to release all the hidden “gunk” that is literally weighing you down.
If you would like to chat about what’s on your mind before making an appointment – give me a call or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Session can also be conducted over skype
You deserve to be free of that issues that you have been draging around with you now for so long!
Be good to you.
I’m certified in NLP & Hypnotherapy and this stuff
BLOWS that AWAY. It’s better, faster, and more powerful
than “tapping” or really anything else that exists on
Earth (as far as I know).